Sixth Round of the Anti-epidemic Fund - Anti-epidemic Support Scheme for Environmental Hygiene and Security Staff for Premises under the Home Affairs Bureau’s Purview
The Home Affairs Bureau (HAB) launches the “Anti-epidemic Support Scheme for Environmental Hygiene and Security Staff for premises under the Home Affairs Bureau’s purview” under the sixth round of the Anti-epidemic Fund to provide a monthly allowance of $2,000 to the frontline property management workers (i.e. cleansing and security workers) working in the following premises for a maximum of five months (from February to June 2022) –
- campsites under the management of the youth uniformed groups and youth non-governmental organisations subvented by the HAB and other eligible premises;
- cemeteries managed by the Board of Management of the Chinese Permanent Cemeteries;
- standalone religious premises;
- the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts;
- facilities at the Hong Kong Sports Institute;
- site offices and ancillary facilities at the Kai Tak Sports Park under the management of Kai Tak Sports Park Limited; and
- standalone office and sports facilities under the management of relevant “national sports associations”/sports organisations subvented by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
Eligible organisations shall submit the application on or before 30 June 2022. For details, please refer to the following documents.